Edexcel A Level Business Theme 3 pack (only)
Edexcel A2 Business Theme 3 (only) teaching resource pack
Everything you need to help your students to understand the Edexcel A2 business theme 3 unit. Exciting resources to help you engage your students. Up-to-date teenager-friendly case studies help to bring the topics to life.
- Teacher PowerPoints that cover all the syllabus and have lots of calculation and question examples. No need to buy additional calculation packs.
- Student PowerPoints so you can upload them to your shared drive or VLE. These don't have the answers on them.
- Worksheets that go with the PowerPoints that keep your students focused and on task.
- End-of-topic tests for every unit in theme 3, perfect for formative assessment or home works.
Contents of this pack:
- 3.1.1 Corporate objectives
- 3.1.2 Theories of corporate strategy
- 3.1.3 SWOT analysis
- 3.1.4 Impact of external influences
- 3.2.1 Growth
- 3.2.2 Mergers and takeovers
- 3.2.3 Organic growth
- 3.2.4 Reasons for staying small
- 3.3.1 Quantitative sales forecasting
- 3.3.2 Investment appraisal
- 3.3.3 Decision trees
- 3.3.4 Critical Path Analysis
- 3.4.1 Corporate influences
- 3.4.2 Corporate culture
- 3.4.3 Shareholders versus stakeholders
- 3.4.4 Business ethics
- 3.5.1 Interpretation of financial statements
- 3.5.2 Ratio analysis
- 3.5.3 Human resources
- 3.6.1 Causes and effects of change
- 3.6.2 Key factors in change
- 3.6.3 Scenario planning
- Save yourself hours of planning time
- Every lesson is carefully mapped to the specification
- Lots of questions and activities to help students to learn to apply the theory
- All the worksheets and PowerPoints are fully editable and contain; lots of sample questions, quizzes, starters, plenary activities, glossaries, discussions, videos, articles and activities to keep students busy and engaged.
This product will be sent instantly as a digital download link to a zip file, please check your junk and clutter folders for the email.