Revisionstation Edexcel GCSE Business complete two year teaching resources pack
INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - PERFECT FOR REMOTE TEACHING!
Edexcel GCSE Business teaching resources pack
Everything you need to help your students pass:
- Theme 1: Investigating small business (*Paper code: 1BS0/01)
- Theme 2: Building a business (Paper code: 1BS0/02)
Perfect for remote teaching
This teaching resource pack includes: worksheets on every topic area for two years – imagine how much time you could save. These also build into a superb bank of revision notes for students to use at exam time. Each worksheet is numbered so students can keep tidy and organised files and easily see which topics they have missed.
The pack also includes: Exciting and colourful PowerPoints on every topic area which have; starters, lesson objectives, plenary activities, sample questions, quizzes videos and teenager friendly case studies which help to engage mixed ability learners.
This version includes:
- 100s of new activities
- Lots of new questions to make your lessons more stimulating and interactive
- New exciting worksheets
- New PowerPoints on every topic which cover the entire syllabus
- Straightforward lessons to support your classroom
- Save yourself hours of planning time
- Lots of fresh multimedia content, new videos, articles, weblinks, case studies
- Students develop a solid business vocab, practice exam technique and learn theory
- Save yourself hours of planning, why re-invent the wheel every Sunday night?
- Pay once and photocopy and use as much as you want.
- Closely follows the Edexcel GCSE 9-1 new syllabus
- Use a system already successfully used by 100s of schools and colleges
- Get back control of your classroom with tight lessons which are chunked with engaging scaffolded activities
- Boost your student’s grades
- Fully editable resources so you can add a school logo or add in activities
- Buy the pack and then just write your own scheme of work – it’s that simple!
This product will be sent instantly as a digital download link to a zip file, please check your junk and clutter folders for the email.