A Level Business Numerical Calculations Work Pack
A Level Business - Numerical calculation work pack - Digital Download ONLY
Includes Powerpoints and Worksheets on:
- Break-even calculations
- Cash flow calculations
- Using and reading graphs and charts
- HRM calculations
- Quantitative skills calculations, including practice in all 9 quantitative skills
A very exciting resource has been designed to give your sixth form students support on the calculations. The PowerPoints and worksheets can be used for whole class teaching, or used by individuals on their own.
Tasks can be set in class or set for home work. Some of the short calculation questions (4 marks) can be almost logic problems to solve. This pack will help your students to use the formulae and unravel the mysteries of the 4 marker question.
- Gives students complete exam preparation with lots of examples
- Using charts and graphs gives the students lots of practice on how to read any of the different charts that they might see in the final exam
- Help borderline students boost their marks
- Help your A students achieve the A*
- Practicing these types of questions will improve students’ confidence and speed in the exams
- Written with the help of students to be as accessible and enjoyable as possible
- Save time writing and organising holiday or revision materials
Review from Luke Brown business teacher
I'm currently working on the calculation packs, and they've been a life saver in these circumstances! I don't want to move onto theme 3 yet because we aren't in school, but I've needed contructive work to give to my class. I'm currently recording videos of me speaking and going through revision station PP slides, and I add my on notes and animations onto them.
I think you have saved my job many times throughout the last 5 years without even knowing. It's so easy in emergency or a rush to open a Powerpoint with everything ready to go.
Review published with permission
This product will be sent instantly as a digital download link to a zip file, please check your junk and clutter folders for the email.